Lindsey and Larry Bowman Scholarship in Criminal Justice
The Lindsey and Larry Bowman (B.S. in Administration of Justice & Public Safety ‘73; M.S. in Administration of Justice & Public Safety ‘82) Scholarship in Criminal Justice will provide financial assistance to an undergraduate student in criminal justice in the L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs. The student will have at least 54 credit hours completed and a demonstrated interest in criminal justice. Preference will be given to students who are pursuing a career in law enforcement as well as to students who identify as first-generation and/or have demonstrated financial need.
- Undergraduate student in Criminal Justice
- A minimum of 54 hours completed at the time of the award
- First-generation (preference)
- Need-based aware (preference)
- Pursuing a career in law enforcement (preference)
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay describing why you are deserving of this scholarship. Please include if you are pursing a career in law enforcement.