Tillett Scholarship in Government and Public Affairs
Established by the Hon. Ronald L. Tillett (B.S. in Urban and Regional Studies ’79), a former Virginia Secretary of Finance from 1996 to 2001 who later became director of Morgan Keegan and Co. and is still a leader in public finance matters.
- Undergraduate student in any Wilder School degree program
- Cumulative and major GPA of 3.0
- letter of reference from an individual of choice
- VCU Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a letter of reference from an individual of choice
- Please write an essay describing why you are deserving of this scholarship.