Chandra Broadnax-Payne Scholarship
The Chandra Broadnax-Payne Scholarship is awarded a to full-time, undergraduate mass communications student who is representative of an underserved population, actively participates in the community and has a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- College of Humanities and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicant must demonstrate that they actively participate in the community and submit an essay of at least 250 words addressing the question 'What does it mean to be passionate?'
- What are you passionate about, and how are you following that passion?
- Provide a 50-100 word statement about why you are qualified to receive this scholarship.
- Provide a resume including jobs, achievements, off-campus activities, etc.
- Provide up to six writing or other samples of your work (published stories, advertisements, public service announcements, press releases, demo tapes, etc.).