Theatre VCU Alumni Scholarship
Sign in then complete the general application (link in lower right corner) to access the Theatre VCU Alumni application questions. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding theatre students who have studied full-time in the Department of Theatre for at least two semesters, have a minimum 2.8 GPA, financial need and have demonstrated involvement in Theatre VCU activities.
- School of the Arts, VCU Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- College transcript (unofficial copy is fine)
- Current resume of involvement in the visual and performing arts
- Statement of your career goals after graduation (limit 200 words)
- Explain your financial need for this scholarship (limit 200 words)