Ed and Jo Pritchett Scholarship
The Ed and Jo Pritchett Scholarship will annually award a full-time student with a grade point average of 3.25 or higher majoring in print, broadcast, or online journalism in the Richard T. Robertson School of Media and Culture. Preference will be given to students from the Greater Atlanta Metro area with second preference for students from the state of Georgia.
- College of Humanities and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide up to six writing or other samples of your work (published stories, advertisements, public service announcements, press releases, demo tapes, etc.).
- Submit a double-spaced essay of approximately 500 words describing the applicant's professional aspirations, participation in campus activities and leadership roles, and other characteristics distinguishing you as a potential recipient of this award.
- Are you from the Greater Atlanta area?
- Are you from the state of Georgia?