VCPA T. Edward Temple Endowed Scholarship in Urban and Regional Planning
Named for former VCU President, first Director of the Division of State Planning, and Hopewell City Manager T. Edward Temple, who passed in 1977. This scholarship was endowed in 1989 by the Virginia Citizen Planning Association (VCPA). Former Virginia Governor Mills Godwin chaired the first efforts at creating this award.
• Second-year Master of Urban and Regional Planning program student
• Must have completed 24 credit hours including all required first-year courses
• Best academic record in Urban and Regional Planning among eligible applicants
- VCU Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 24 credit hours in the MURP program, including all 1st-year courses?
- Please write an essay describing why you are deserving of this scholarship.