VLGMA-T. Edward Temple Scholarship in Public Administration
Created in 1984 by the International City Management Association (later renamed the Virginia Local Government Management Association) to award academic achievement and career promise. This scholarship is awarded each year in memory of T. Edward Temple. The president of the VLGMA is apprised of the status and recipients of the award each year.
• Master of Public Administration student
• Merit- and need-based award
• A Virginia resident or committed to working in Virginia local government
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Virginia resident?
- Are you committed to working in Virginia local government?
- Please write an essay describing why you are deserving of this scholarship