Tillett Scholarship in Government and Public Affairs
Established by the Hon. Ronald L. Tillett ‘79, a former Virginia Secretary of Finance from 1996 to 2001 who later became director of Morgan Keegan & Co. and is still a leader in public finance matters. A strong supporter of the Wilder School, he earned a BS in Urban & Regional Studies in 1979.
- Any Wilder School degree program
- Cumulative and major GPA of 3.0
- Need an additional (second) letter of reference from an individual of choice
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an additional (second) letter of reference from an individual of choice
- Please write an essay describing why you are deserving of this scholarship