The Arthur J. Seidenberg Scholarship
Available to seniors or post-baccalaureates. The recipient must matriculate into any U.S. Medical/Osteopathic school during the fall semester in which the scholarship is payable; the recipient must be processed by the VCU University College Pre-Medical Advisory Committee; the recipient may not be a ‘Guaranteed Admit’ through the VCU School of Medicine; other deserving qualities such as personal character, academic ability and financial need will be considered in the decision-making process.
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload your personal statement as it was submitted to AMCAS or AACOMAS.
- Name of school attending in fall 2017
- Upload a copy of your acceptance letter or email.
- Upload a letter of interest about this scholarship opportunity. What would this scholarship mean to you and how would it help you to succeed in medical school? Please limit your letter to 300 words or less.
- Indicate your approval to review your previous letters of recommendation from the VCU Pre-Health Advisory committee.
- Did you go through VCU Pre-Health Advisory committee in spring 2016?
- Are you a guaranteed admit student?
- Show 2 more